What is included?
- The Bristol property market moves fast, and so we ensure that anyone looking for a property like yours in the city will see it.
- We advertise on the 4 main portals; Rightmove, On The Market, Zoopla and Boomin – so you know your prooerty isn’t goint to go unseen.
- We understand that the fastest group through the door isn’t necessarily the best for you.
- Therefore, we’ve reinvented viewings to benefit you and the tenants; we give prospective tenants the opportunity to pitch themselves before even stepping foot in the property.
- We refine this list, then invite 4 suitable parties to view the property on the same day, and – here’s where we differ – we ask interested parties to submit offers the following morning.
- This means that we are able to present you with all interested parties at once, all of whom have slept on their decision, so you can make the right choice.
Comprehensive tenant & guarantor referencing – in house
- Our tenant and guarantor referencing is carried out in-house so we can build that all important relationship, resulting in mutual respect for us, the tenants, and your asset.
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our referencing and once completed, our in-depth checks offer you and us the reassurance we need to feel comfortable in moving forward with the application.
Right To Rent checks on all tenants
- Right to Rent checks are a legal requirement for landlords before tenants move in, and at the point of each renewal.
- It’s important they’re done correctly which is why we take them off your hands to give you peace of mind that everything is being done in line with government guidelines.
Drawing up the Tenancy Agreement
- We use contracts drafted by Dutton and Gregory – the most qualified property professionals in the country, and the solicitors behind the Association of Residential Lettings Agents.
- We then tweak them in-house and add clauses to cater your contract to the specific needs of you and your property.
- Does your home have period features like single-glaze sash windows that need regular wiping to avoid damage? We can add a clause for that.
First Month’s Rent & Deposit Collection
- The first month’s rent and deposit are collected by us and provided to you prior to your tenant’s move in date.
- You also receive a detailed, transparent statement detailing our costs and services in addition to copies of invoices for any works carried out on your behalf.
Organising independent Check-In and Check-Out inventories
- Temple Homes recommends that no tenancy should start without an inventory being in place.
- Our years of experience has taught us that independent inventory services are held in higher regard by deposit protection schemes due to their impartiality, making disputes easier to resolve.
- Therefore, we’ve curated a well-qualified portfolio of independent inventory clerks who we trust to carry out inventories on your behalf.
- Please note that there is an additional cost for these inventories.
Full Compliance audit & notification of Compliance renewals
- We’re experts in compliance and will audit and organise your compliance documents so you don’t have to.
- We can arrange these for you and deduct costs from your first month’s rent.
- Also, because we know you want to focus on the important things in life, we’ll remember when they’re up for renewal and notify you one month in advance of this date.
What is the Cost?
Our Let Only services are charged at 60% of 1 month’s rental plus VAT, payable on commencement of the lease from the first month’s rent. (All services are subject to VAT and our Terms & Conditions of Business)
The only additional costs is as follows third-party inventories – which are payable at the start and end of each new lease. If you are interested in this service or in finding out more about the additional services that can be added to it then please feel free to call our office on 0117 2050055 or email email@example.com.
Download Letting Services here.