What is Included?
- The Bristol property market moves fast, and so we ensure that anyone looking for a property like yours in the city will see it.
- We advertise on the 4 main portals; Rightmove, On The Market, Zoopla, and Boomin – so you know your property isn’t going to go unseen.
- We understand that the fastest group through the door isn’t necessarily the best for you.
- Therefore, we’ve reinvented viewings to benefit you and the tenants; we give prospective tenants the opportunity to pitch themselves before even stepping foot in the property.
- We refine this list, then invite 4 suitable parties to view the property on the same day, and – here’s where we differ – we ask interested parties to submit offers the following morning.
- This means that we are able to present you with all interested parties at once, all of whom have slept on their decision, so you can make the right choice.
Comprehensive tenant & guarantor referencing – in house
- Our tenant and guarantor referencing is carried out in-house so we can build that all important relationship, resulting in mutual respect for us, the tenants, and your asset.
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our referencing and once completed, our in-depth checks offer you and us the reassurance we need to feel comfortable in moving forward with the application.
Right To Rent checks on all tenants
- Right to Rent checks are a legal requirement for landlords before tenants move in, and at the point of each renewal.
- It’s important they’re done correctly which is why we take them off your hands to give you peace of mind that everything is being done in line with government guidelines.
Contract preparation & signing
- We use contracts drafted by Dutton and Gregory – the most qualified property professionals in the country, and the solicitors behind the Association of Residential Lettings Agents.
- We then tweak them in-house and add clauses to cater your contract to the specific needs of you and your property.
- Does your home have period features like single-glaze sash windows that need regular wiping to avoid damage? We can add a clause for that.
- With our extensive expertise in the property sector, we have found that the Deposit Protection Service’s custodial scheme offers the fairest and easiest outcomes in relation to disputes at the end of tenancies.
- Due to this, we can rest easy knowing we have entrusted your tenant’s deposits with them.
Organising independent Check-In and Check-Out inventories
- Temple Homes recommends that no tenancy should start without an inventory being in place.
- Our years of experience has taught us that independent inventory services are held in higher regard by deposit protection schemes due to their impartiality, making disputes easier to resolve.
- Therefore, we’ve curated a well-qualified portfolio of independent inventory clerks who we trust to carry out inventories on your behalf.
- Please note that there is an additional cost for these inventories.
Rent collection monthly
- We believe in efficiency, and so will pay your rent to you 24 hours after it is received while also providing you with a statement that clearly outlines any fees that have been deducted for our services.
- In addition, we supply copies of invoices for any works carried out on your behalf.
Chasing of rent arrears
- Despite the pandemic, Temple Homes has had £0 in outstanding rental arrears in the past 12 months.
- We have achieved this by establishing and nurturing mutually respectful relationships with our tenants which in turn means they will notify us if they cannot pay on time so we can work
towards an outcome.
- If rent is still outstanding, we will chase any payment on your behalf until it has
been paid in full.
Available 24/7 for tenants & neighbours to report emergencies
- Temple Homes is available 24/7 for tenants and neighbours in case of emergencies.
- Unlike others in our sector, we ensure that only our most senior members of management staff are answering calls to provide a prompt, professional service, regardless of the time of day or night.
Organising property maintenance
- Tenants can report maintenance via the Temple Homes Fixflo system which automatically screens reported issues and gives them the information needed to resolve easy-fixes or tenant errors.
- We will then contact tenants ourselves to check they have done everything possible to solve the issue before sending a contractor out on your
- When combined with our transparent, no markup fees policy, you’ll know you’re only paying for what you really have to because our only motivation is to ensure the upkeep of your asset.
Access to a curated list of accomplished contractors
- We understand the importance of keeping quality contractors happy and so, we build positive relationships with experts in the field across the city.
- We pay promptly and this ensures we can pass on the benefits to you in the form of the best prices and the best availability so all issues are resolved, and you can go back to being worry free.
- We have excellent knowledge of compliance and keep ourselves fully up to date on the relevant requirements within the property sector.
- We work tirelessly to educate ourselves on the never-ending changes regardless of how publicly they are made to always guarantee a compliant property.
- As a Managed client at Temple Homes, we will conduct 2 inspections per year on your property.
- We send copies of these reports not only to you but to your tenants because whether positive or negative, we believe that transparent feedback is the key to the tenant’s upkeep of your property.
- If unsatisfactory, inspections will be retaken within 2 weeks at no extra cost.
Dedicated Property Managers
- We believe that your property deserves the best, and have recruited highly trained, dedicated Property Managers from competitors across the city.
- We’ve provided them with the support they need to care for your greatest asset/s both effectively and efficiently – all with a smile on their face.
- We contact your tenants to discuss renewal of the property before contacting you.
- This allows you to decide upon rent increases for the following tenancy and allows us to renew contracts or issue all required notices promptly within the legal timeframes.
Pre Check-Out visits
- We want your home to be left in the best possible condition and ensure this by coaching tenants on work required, both through Fixflo and through our Pre-Checkout visits that we conduct before the tenancy end date.
- This continues our positive relationship by helping them to get as much of their deposit back as possible, and also means that your home is returned to us in a condition that reflects the respect it deserves.
Check-Out & Deposit exit analysis
- We use the relationships cultivated with tenants along with our knowledge of the Deposit Protection Service’s processes to ensure all costs for any damages are claimed for via the deposit wherever
Management between tenancies
- We manage the transition of your asset between tenancies and will carry out basic works in this period as part of your fully managed service.
- If you require refurbishment, we can organise this for an additional cost on your behalf, so you know you are giving your new tenants the best new home
Utilities & Council Tax changeover
- We take the stress out of void periods by guaranteeing that any bills you are liable for between tenancies are received and paid properly to make sure you avoid any fines for unpaid utility bills.
What is the Cost?
Our Management service is charged at 12.5% of the terms rental, payable on a monthly basis from the rent. We feel this is incredible value bearing in mind all the services listed above. (All services are subject to VAT and our Terms & Conditions of Business)
The only additional costs are as follows:
• A setup fee – which is payable at the start of each new lease.
• The cost of third-party inventories – which are payable at the start and end of each new lease.
If you are interested in this service or in finding out more about the additional services that can be added to it then please feel free to call our office on 0117 205 0055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Management Services here.